In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Sign Up Online for the Belmar 5 Team Competition
1. Team Entry is free – no additional charge to be on a team.
2. Teams will be comprised of a MINIMUM of 4 persons (maximum 10) in the following team divisions:
Male, Female, Open Mixed (2 Male & 2 Female), Fireman, Corporate, Family, Bar, Gym,
Club and Any Four Idiots (self-declared) Teams
3. The team captain should be the first person to register so he/she
can create their team name and select the team division during the
4. The captain should then inform the prospective team mates to
register for the 5 Mile – and at that time select their team name from the
team’s existing team options, created by the captain, and will
automatically come-up on their initial entry screen. No overlapping
of teams (each person can only be on one team).
5. Team captain will be able to manage their team by logging into their
on-line RunSignUp account, after creating the team, captains can
email invited team participants to joint their team, and then be able
to edit their race information on-line.
All teams must be entered by Saturday August 28, 2021 11:59 pm.
After that time no persons or revision/updates permitted.
Team Awards: Awards will be presented at Bar Anticipation at 12:00 Noon on race day to the top
winning teams, in their respective team division.
Total chip time for the 4 fastest team members will determine the team
Note: Team members may also place overall, or win in their respective
age group divisions as individual 5 Mile runners
Create a New Group After Registration
1. Log on to RunSignup under the account you registered for the Race.
2. Navigate to Upcoming Events > Manage Registration.
3. Click on the menu Group/Team (located on the left or top)
4. Click on the tab "Create New Group/Team".
5. Select a Group/Team type.
6. Type in a Group/Team name.
7. If prompted select a Group/Team Gender and Age Group.
8. If prompted you may create an Optional Group/Team Password.
9. Click Continue.
Create a Group During Registration
1. Navigate to the Race Page of the race
2. Click Sign Up to begin the registration process
3. Enter in all participant information
4. Select Yes under the question Would You like to join a Group/Team
5. From the pop-up select Create New Group/Team
6. Select Continue
7. Select a Group/Team Type
8. Type in a Group/Team Name
9. If prompted select a Group/Team Gender and Age Group
10. If prompted you may create an Optional Group/Team Password
11. Click Continue
Team Competition PDF Form also available
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.